Our well equipped and comfortable 3 bedroom family apartment sleeps 8/9. It is situated at Valmeinier 1800 at the base of the main ski slope and about 80 metres from the main chair lift Telesiege de Jeux. There is a well stocked Spar shop below the apartment. The ski lift ticket office is opposite and the main ski school RVP is 100m away. There is a ski locker room at the base of the block with an individual ski locker inside.
For the comfort of all or guests, Strictly No Smoking and No Pets please.
The apartment is a three bedroom duplex apartment on the second floor of the block and is accessed via stairs. It has an open plan living/dining/kitchen area, downstairs shower and toilet, and upstairs bathroom and main bedroom. There are two balconies, facing North with lovely views of the mountains and valley. You can just see the piste from the balcony if you look east and can watch skiers go by on one of the green runs as you sit at the dining table.
The apartment can sleep 9 although we think it is most comfortable with 6-8 people.
- The main bedroom has a king size bed (155cm x 200cm), bedside tables and lamps, a wardrobe and draws.
- On the same floor is the bathroom with bath, toilet and sink.
- Downstairs is another toilet and separate shower.
- Bedroom two can sleep three people. It has a double bed with a single bed on top, a bedside lamp and a set of draws.
- Bedroom three has a set of bunk beds for two people and a set of draws.
- The lounge area has a double sofa bed and 2 chairs, a flat screen TV, DVD player, radio/CD player and free Wifi.
- There is a table, 8 chairs and 2 stools in the dining area.
- The kitchen area is well equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, 4 ring electric hob, fridge/freezer, small oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and Nespresso coffee machine, sauce pans, frying pan and a Wok.
- As we use our apartment regularly it has plenty of mugs, glasses, plates, cutlery, kitchen knives, peeler, whisk, measuring jugs and bowls. For convenience we leave out salt and pepper, some spices and herbs and tea, coffee and sugar. Please restock what you use or break
Bedding and towels can be hired (please booking in advance) or you are welcome to bring your own bedding.
If bring your own bedding and towels you will need:
- One King- size sheet and a duvet cover 200 x 230cm
- Two double-bed sheets and duvet covers 200 x 200cm
- Three single bed sheets and duvet covers 200x 135cm
- Pillow cases for pillows 50 x 65cm
- A high chair and cot are available on request